mis-badged 05?

Mr_dcj2001 said:
Actually, I was semi-kidding. I was thinking about the future and a possible collectors item.
It won't be a collectors item if it has happened a number of times already. And it also won't be a collector's item if there's no way to tell if the factory did it, or *you* did it...

• Sponsors (?)

Rootus said:
It won't be a collectors item if it has happened a number of times already. And it also won't be a collector's item if there's no way to tell if the factory did it, or *you* did it...

That is exactly what I was getting at. Anyone can put a v6 badge on a v8...

It is like that 03 cobra that had the bullitt C-pillar on one side, and the regular C-pillar on the other.

mustang50v8 said:
what cobra that had the bullit C-pillar?

Awhile back someone posted pics of his new 03 cobra. It had the regular quarter window shape on driver side, and a bullitt one on the passenger side.

it might still be on here if we search for it.. i don't have time now but i will search later

Back in the late 1980's I saw new Camaro with a Z28 badge on one side and an RS badge on the other side. I laughed at the poor quality. Kind of scary that new cars have such blatent quality errors.

Mark

HobieDude16 said:

The Cobra used the normal Mustang C-pillars. The window opening of the Bullitt C-pillars are shaped differently the bottom curves toward the front slighty to approximate the shape of the classic Mustang quarter windows. If I find a picture I will post it.

PS here it is:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 122