Misha's Birthday Party...

• Sponsors (?)

wifesweetstang said:
actually I dont drink anymore..but IF people do decide to drink I dont want anyone getting wasted and driving home. thats all, BELIEVE me we have had a few stangnet partys that got crazy ( helbig *cough * cough) but that was over 3 yrs ago... How time flys by. I want to keep it low keyed. not too crazy. :)

Hey as long as the cheetah shirt is gone I don't think it can get that crazy. Come on you know me I will be mild(cough cough). My girlfriend should be with me anyways, so I don't think it will get to out of control. Besides Misha only you know what happens when I bring someone with me(our little secret).

PDXStangDude said:
Are you a fan?

With it being 30 degrees I would have to worry about shrinkage!!! Not good!!

"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me??"" (Just had to sing it) Stripping from a Parka down to a sweatsuit would be kinda interesting though. I'd try it! haha I can see the earmuff's flying now!!

Hey P ~ wanna go Thursday to Party City? I'm probably off. If not, Friday's cool too. And of course there's going to be hotties there!! Duh, me and Misha will be there.... remember, you like us girls!! :)

BeenStroked said:
Hey as long as the cheetah shirt is gone I don't think it can get that crazy. Come on you know me I will be mild(cough cough). My girlfriend should be with me anyways, so I don't think it will get to out of control. Besides Misha only you know what happens when I bring someone with me(our little secret).

I was like what is he talking about and eric goes " i know" ... then the lightbulb went off... Tee hee... funny thing is phaedra and I were talking tonight before you posted this and I said to her we should hide my camcorder in the bathroom...:rlaugh:

wifesweetstang said:
I was like what is he talking about and eric goes " i know" ... then the lightbulb went off... Tee hee... funny thing is phaedra and I were talking tonight before you posted this and I said to her we should hide my camcorder in the bathroom...:rlaugh:

Eww...gross... Just a thought, but what if someone was changing their you-know-what???? LMAO

4417 ne 143rd ave
vancouver wa 98682

I'm off of 205 and mill plain. Since its a far drive you can crash here. I have a double futon in the computer room and twin in my sons room and 2 couches 1 loveseat and 1 oversized chair, 2 cots ( yeah they suck huh girls).. and plenty of floors and sleeping bags... I guess my bed is all full now.. WAIT wheres eric gonna sleep? hummm just leaves the bathtub I guess... :D

Ohh yeah jess you Do know the way to my..... heart :)

ED HAPPY B-DAY.. I'd love to share my party with ya!!!

So much for "not wanting to invite everyone on stangnet".

DD
:nice: