MM Road and track box or Steeda G-trac susspension stage 3

bcun10t

Feb 25, 2006
:shrug: I am leaning towards MM.
I am loking for a street and drag set up thought I could change out struts or softer springs for the front.
Just wanted to hear some other opinions. Or if you have one of these set ups whats good and bad.

• Sponsors (?)

bcun10t said:
why all the poeple hating on Steeda. I keep hearing from folks that they wont buy from steeda. Are they a bunch of demacrats or something
jk
because they are many of reasons, they use to state on their site that the g-trac suspension will make your car handle better than any other car in the world. :rlaugh:

out of all the suspension companys i called, steeda were the least informative telling me i need all this stuff cause it's better and didn't state why.

I ordered a catalog off them 3 years ago, I got it 2 months ago. I didn't even look at it, it went right in the trash can

bcun10t said:
:shrug: I am leaning towards MM.
I am loking for a street and drag set up thought I could change out struts or softer springs for the front.
Just wanted to hear some other opinions. Or if you have one of these set ups whats good and bad.

Here's my take:
For one, go with the MM.
Two, you don't need the strut tower brace, nor the K member brace, nor all the bushings.

You do need the LCAs, Full SFCs, Bilsteins, CC plates, and the PHB. You may want to change the race springs for some supersports, but that's JMO.

I have what I recommended in the second paragraph, and you'll be amazed at the difference it makes. The only thing I'm planning to add is the torque arm.

Good luck.

bcun10t said:
why all the poeple hating on Steeda. I keep hearing from folks that they wont buy from steeda. Are they a bunch of demacrats or something
jk
Steeda is the McDonalds of aftermarket mustang performance. its good, and you'll eat there on occasion cuz its convenient, but you should not make a diet of it. :rlaugh:

san~man said:
I haven't read of many people actually using it, even on CC.com.

Also, you better plan ahead and have the correct spring rates. The front requires either 750-850 or 850-1000 :eek:

At least the MM T/A is proven, the tri-link isn't.
I use to have a link to a guy that installed one on CC, i think he had 350/lb (coil-over)

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20791

installed.jpg

Attachments

• installed.jpg
    installed.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 123
You guys are on crack lol

MM does get more E-head than anyone else and they have a great product, but Steeda has been in the suspension game a loooooong time and there stuff is top notch. I have never had an issue with there customer service, but I could see it happening with the call volume they probably get.

I would compare it on a price angle, I dont really see one as that much better than the other, Steeda's Adjustable LCA's are freakin awesome.