MMK, maybe i dont wanna FOX

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Well, since i fixed my car's "stalling when hot" problem, i've really started to enjoy this thing. I can actually drive it normal (hard) when its hot as hell outside. A little background on the prob. i had, it would **** up like hell when it was hot outside, stall all the time, studder...ECT. Anyways, i put a 180* T-Stat in, and no luck, so i was bleeding the brakes last friday, and i noticed a fuel line coming from the tank that was kinked so bad that nothing could flow through it. I dunno what line it was, but i unkinked it, and wire-tied it to another line, so it would stay, and ever since then its been running like a champ. its a good feeling to not have to worry about your car stalling when its hot and stuff, now i can give it hell 24/7, rain, shine, hot, cold :) I guess i'll keep the thing

NEways...my car runs good, is VERY solid, no creaks, sqeeks, or rattles. It looks good, and is slow :) Soon it'll be fast, but i guess i'll hang on to it for a while.

• Sponsors (?)

matthiasj said:
haha, i'd love to make my car a DD/autox car/350hp drag car. We'll see how that goes :)
yea i was just talkin about that last nite with my buddy......my goal for mine is around 350-400 rwhp cause i dont wanna spend rediculous amounts of money on crazy engine combos.....probably just a really nice all forged 306 with an s-trim, and a really good suspension setup.......then i want either a notch, or a 60's mustang updated to newer car specs i.e. fuel injection, big brakes, big wheels with wide tires, newer style interior, nice stereo, etc.......we shall see......

matt glad to hear you fixed the car.....hit me up later if im online.....ive been CRAZY with work lately, and soccer doubles jsut started on monday :(