Mobile Welding?

• Sponsors (?)

What do you need done?I MIGHT be able to barrow a buddies machine for a day? Call me at 360-241-8025 i dont have the net anymore so i hardly ever get on. I might be able to swing up saturday or late sunday? I've been welding for 18 years so i know what i'm doing and have done work for a few other fellow stangeter's . peace

john:p

I'll give you a call, here are some pics to give you an idea of whats going on,

There was a plate holding on a steering box, and it's broken off, and the truck is a long ways from an outlet. The problem is, it needs to be arc, I may be kind of screwed, not sure. Anyway, here is some pics, it would be a quick job for a good welder, name your price.

img1542yu1.jpg

img1545og1.jpg

Attachments

• img1542yu1.jpg
    img1542yu1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 48
  • img1545og1.jpg
    img1545og1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
Caint really see to good where it would go? I would need a plug in or a really long good thick cord. I dont have any access to a gas powered welder, all plug in's. If you could get it moved to an outlet within 50-100' then we would be ok? If ya want then we can discuss a price in a P.M not here. But most mobiles are atleast $75 for a show up then by the hour if i remember right and last time i checked. Let me know and after we talk i will ask about the machine. peace

john:p