Expired Modded Black 2006 Gt Premium W/ 51k Miles

Discussion in 'S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)' started by TheCaptain39, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! It is finally time for me to sell my baby. I have loved her and pampered her for several years but I am ready to move on to something else. Here are some photos. I have a few more I can post if it is wanted or emailed to anyone that wants them. I can also just create a public photobucket album if that is easier. PM me for more info/my email as I am able to check that much more often.

Asking Price is $18,500

On the old wheels

Some interior shots

- Miles: 51k
    - Color: Black
    - Interior: Black leather w/ power drivers seat
    - Transmission: Manual, 5 speed

- Exterior

o Painted TruCarbon carbon fiber hood w/ functional ram air (latched with Aerocatch locking hood pins)
    o Window Louvers
    o GT500 rear spoiler
    o CDC Classic Chin spoiler
    o Black 9 bar grille
    o 6k HID headlights
    o Agent 47 side mirrors
    o CDC deck lid panel

- Performance

o H&R Street Performance coilovers
    o Bassani Modular catted x pipe (I have the bolt in cat deletes for this)
    o Bassani stainless steel axel back
    o Whiteline Watts link
    o Whiteline Bump Steer kit
    o Eibach sway bars
    o Steeda front strut brace
    o JLT intake with iTSX bluetooth tuner paired with an android/iphone app
    o Brand new brakes. Upgraded to larger rotors from a 2012 GT in front, new rotors in rear.
    o New Hawk HPS pads
    o Stainless steel brake lines with Motul DOT 5.1 fluid
    o MGW adjustable short shifter

- Wheels and Tires

o Forgestar F14. 18x9.5 square. Textured Gunmetal powder coated finish
    o Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position 265/35/18
    o Wheels and tires are brand new. Only about 1k miles on them.

- Interior

o Alpine stereo with removable head unit
    o Stainless steel pedals
    o New leather shift boot
    o Wired for radar detectors with mute button on dash

- Service Items

o Received 50k service 500 miles ago
    o Brand new Interstate battery

Car has a lot of extra parts that will come with it.
    - Stock GT premium wheels with 245/45/18 Hankook V12 Evo tires with 70% tread left (wheels do have some curb rash but make great winter spares)
    - Stock panhard bar and J&M adjustable panhard bar
    - Stock brakes with over 50% life
    - Stock Shaker 500 head unit
    - lower section of black 9 bar grille
    - Stock mid pipe
    - There may be more that I have just forgotten

I have loved this car dearly but I am ready for something else. She is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition. The car has been regularly serviced and has never been tracked. I was preparing her to do a few autoX events but never got around to it. She has been my daily driver and has seen mostly highway miles. There are a few blemishes. There are some scuffs on the chin spoiler and a few scratches on my passenger mirror housing from some jerk in a parking lot. The mirror will cost $200 to get repainted and I will have it repainted if my asking price is met.
  2. Dont know how to edit my post but the car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Also it was meant to say 18,500 obo. I will accept reasonable offers for the car
  3. Nice car man. GLWS. If I had my Mach 1 sold I would definitely consider this!
  4. PRICE DROP TO 18000
  5. hey man would you be willing to trade your car + some cash for a low mileage, supercharged Mach 1?
  6. Sorry. I am not looking to trade. I already purchased another car and I am only looking to sell the mustang.

Price is $18,000 for the car as is and $16,000 for the car with the GT premium wheels
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.