Modify 05/06 Corsa catback to fit 99-04?

• Sponsors (?)

all you have to do is cut the inlet and outlet/tips off the S197 mufflers and put them in place of your mufflers. the dimensions might be a little different, so you may have to cut or add pipe as necessary.

I just sold my Bassani catback. It sounded pretty damn good, it just didn't fit anymore after i got the MM panhard bar.

I ordered a flowmaster catback just to use the pipe (MM said Flowmaster pipe works with the panhard). I'm not really into the Flowmaster drone, so right now i'm considering all mufflers. I'm really leaning toward the Corsa route right now; the muffler shop will also be able to use the 4" tips too, i bet.

Anyone have the dimensions of the Corsa muffler? I'm afraid it's a little fat and will hang too close to the ground.

I have a friend at work with a cammed LS1 00 vette...has full corsa exhaust. Unfortunatly he like NEVER brings the car to work and I havnt heard it yet. I have been very curous though.

And bigcat I love that avatar....those are the kindof squirls we have here in texas! LOL J/K.