Mods Completed. Now car is a Dog.

i see you figured out the timing question from the post below. It is kinda a motha to get the right spot to line everything up isn't it.

Glad everything is running better etc. Around what rpm range does that eddy pull to with a mostly stock car, and also the 24#'s are going to have to be put in with the right cal'd maf, i dont think you would need them yet though, i think all you need right now is the afpr, and i would set the fuel pressure at 38 and then read your plugs from there

• Sponsors (?)

When you've got all the tuning suggestions done, if your car is still lazy, it's because the Performer intake runners are a little on the big side for a full weight GT with no gears and no stall. You've lost velocity and hence torque. HP is no good if you don't have torque at the lower end of the rpm band.

Get that gear in there and get a 2,800 - 3,000 stall converter in there.

I already have the 24# calibration tube sitting in my drawer, so Im set there when Im ready to change injectors.

I have the AFPR set at about 38#

As soon as I come up with $175 (and some time where the wife wont find out, Im going to have the 3.73s installed :D That will be it for me for awhile, while I save up money for heads or a KB.