MONDAYS S**K!

• Sponsors (?)

M-O-N-D-A-Y S-U-C-K-S
Monday sucks, monday sucks

Good morning, good morning, we hope that you're feeling well good morning, good morning, you look like hell

Your face looks to us, like a tractor ran over it, your hair looks like Don King's...YOU LOOK LIKE S---!

mustang70 said:
I found out I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol today. So I think that counts as a bad day.

Sorry, I'm a little late with this thread. Join the crowd, I've been fighting the high blood pressure thing the last few months. Thanks to hints by others on this forum, I am trying to manage it without medication. As for Mondays, well, I'm off today as I have to work this coming Saturday. At least I don't have to see my stupid supervisors for one day this week. :D

2nd Mustang said:
As for Mondays, well, I'm off today as I have to work this coming Saturday. At least I don't have to see my stupid supervisors for one day this week. :D

How often do you actually get an "A Day" on Monday???? They're more scarce than genuine (not "Continuation Series") 427 Shelbys around here. After seven years (coming up next Wednesday) on this job, I'll be actually getting my SECOND ONE :banana: . The first time was about 3 months ago; and I'm only getting another one this year because I swapped with the one guy that was scheduled one this month because he has a golf tournament on the 28th (he was scheduled 8 hours) and I have to haul 1/2 and her horse to Payson Rodeo the weekend of the 21st (I was scheduled 8 hours). We did a tour trade, and I got his Monday A Day on the 23rd :D

Made us both very happy :nice:

Still Dreamin'

PerformanceRed said:
I don't know about you guys, but I feel really good. I just deposited and cashed a $21,000 paycheck this morning at the bank. It will not be long before I deposit a $50,000+ check into my bank account again. I love my job for a Monday.

I knew it, you must be johnsonily challenged. :D
You know.................short. Usually, a blow hard has to go on to make up for inadaquacies.

PerformanceRed said:
I don't know about you guys, but I feel really good. I just deposited and cashed a $21,000 paycheck this morning at the bank. It will not be long before I deposit a $50,000+ check into my bank account again. I love my job for a Monday.

what do you do????

I know a few guys dealing in big pots like that but they usually deposit there unmarked bills into water tight containers 4 feet under the ground in the hills :rolleyes: "b.c." ya know

-gbm-