Money Saver Forum

This forum is by far the best organization I couldve joined. All the people here have a lot of Mustang Know-how that others can learn off of. It saves alot of money on finding out what the problem is instead of taking to a shop for a diagnosis. This is the first place I go to when Im having problems with my car, it has saved me a few hundred bucks. I also learned alot and I can join in and help others..just thought I would say this considering how helpful this web forum is.....THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE PART OF IT!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I would agree 300% with you there. As long as I have been on here (nearly 10 years already), I have saved myself $$$$ thousands on learning and doing just about everything myself. This board has been a real life saver. But I cannot give all the credit here :p . I did learn a lot working in the shop at the Ford dealer.

One thing that irritates me is I no longer can mount and balance my own tires at will. Having to rely and pay some dumb shop to do it is going to suck major balls!