Monthly payments on 05 GT????

Anyone work at ford as a salesman or have a good estimate what monthly payments will be like for the 05 GT 5-speed?? When they hit the lots here in San Antonio, I am going to test drive one. If it impresses me, I will be trading my GT in for an 05 black 5 speed coupe w/ black leather interior w/ the red seat inserts. :banana: I am a college student w/ perfect credit history (credit card bills and 2 apartements on my history). I am going to talk to Ford about that college student program and see what kind of deal that will give me, so if anyone knows a little about that program, chime in :nice: . Im using my current GT for the downpayment for the 05 as well. Also, i am an ex-Ford mechanic, so maybe that will still get me a reduced price :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Being an ex-Ford mechanic, don't you quailfy for one of the X-type plans? Look at a few threads down to see info on X-Plans

Do you have pricing? IF not ,build your car at edmonds.com

ShelbyMan said:
Being an ex-Ford mechanic, don't you quailfy for one of the X-type plans? Look at a few threads down to see info on X-Plans

Do you have pricing? IF not ,build your car at edmonds.com

i hope it still qualifies me for the xplan LOL. I built one on FOrd.com today and it came to be ~27K w/ the interior upgrade and upgraded wheels. I can live w/o all that, so if i need to, i will aim to make the car ~24ish.

streetstang03 said:
Anyone work at ford as a salesman or have a good estimate what monthly payments will be like for the 05 GT 5-speed?? When they hit the lots here in San Antonio, I am going to test drive one. If it impresses me, I will be trading my GT in for an 05 black 5 speed coupe w/ black leather interior w/ the red seat inserts. :banana: I am a college student w/ perfect credit history (credit card bills and 2 apartements on my history). I am going to talk to Ford about that college student program and see what kind of deal that will give me, so if anyone knows a little about that program, chime in :nice: . Im using my current GT for the downpayment for the 05 as well. Also, i am an ex-Ford mechanic, so maybe that will still get me a reduced price :shrug:

even if you were never late on your credit card or apartment payments, you probably wont have the highest possible beacon score. When buying a car, the credit companies usually look at past financed vehicles or mortgages, and dont care all that much about credit cards.

Stang8URMPRT said:
He's right... To have "good credit" you need to have a mortgage you've been paying for years and a couple of cars financed previously. You will more then likely need a co-signer. Also, 24K for a GT? They base at 24,995.

ya i meant 25K LOL. I had forgotten the exact price of the base GT. Good thing i had the ~ to cover my ass :rlaugh: I will most likely have my parents cosign for the GT :nice:

The Total on my 05 Mustang was $27,070. The paymant should be around $500 a month, give or take $20. I ordered a Premium GT w/ interior upgrade, 5 speed auto, Wing delete, and the shaker 1000.

Stang8URMPRT said:
He's right... To have "good credit" you need to have a mortgage you've been paying for years and a couple of cars financed previously. You will more then likely need a co-signer. Also, 24K for a GT? They base at 24,995.

my girlfriend just purchased a $20,000 car with zero down at a fixed 5.9% and hasnt ever financed a thing. You can do better than the 5.9% but thats not that high for a used car. Shes also a student so her income isnt very much at all.