More 03/04 Cobra Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxinator

Apr 15, 2010
Okay, here's the last of the Terminator parts that I have left to sell:

Twin Terminator fuel pumps ($100 FIRM shipped) - These are the stock purple top fuel pumps that I ran in my car with the 39lb injectors, and they were removed to install some Focus pumps when my set-up had about 5000 miles on it.

CobraPumps1.jpg

CobraPumps2.jpg

Accufab inlet elbow by itself ($80 shipped)

Accufab5.jpg

Accufab6.jpg

Accufab7.jpg

Accufab8.jpg

Stock Cobra Eaton Supercharger ($250 + shipping). This has a small amount of proting that I did myself, and I relubed the needle bearings at the same time with the blue grease that I bought from an Eaton rebuilder. It already has the 2.8 pulley on it. With EVERYTHING stock, except for the Accufab throttle body, Accufab inlet, cold air intake, and MAC cat-back system, my engine put out 434 RWHP with this blower. If you want, I can get the dyno print-out from that tune that will show the boost and HP. I will also post a video tonight of the blower spinning so that you can see that it spins freely with no strange noises.

Eaton1.jpg

Eaton2.jpg

Eaton3.jpg

Eaton4.jpg

Eaton5.jpg

Eaton6.jpg

Eaton7.jpg

MAC 03/04 Cold Air Kit ($75 + shipping) - This is the MAC cold air kit that comes with a K&N style filter. I will have the filter cleaned and freshly oiled when I send it to you.

MacKit.jpg

MacKit2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

OOPS!!!! I made a typo on the horsepower that I got with the blower. It should've been 434 RWHP (5800 RPM), with 441 TQ (3800 RPM), max boost = 14.81 around 4000 RPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.