more bling bling

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
Just got finished polishing up my fox IAC I pulled out of a JY :) I'm going to start swearing by these blue roloc disks that are hard to find because they kick ass! I just sanded it down with one of thoes disks, nothing else. Yea there's areas where the disk can't get to, but I dont care because they are small.

Total time under 10 minutes
iac01.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, we get those at my work. I don't know who the distributor or manufacturer is though. If you want, I can check.

They work great, and you can swap them out so fast when using different grits.
Scott

See if you can find who you get them from Scott. At my work we only have local people that stop buy so I can't give any names that would help anyone.

1bad, There is a place called Pull-n-Save off of International Speedway Blvd. in Daytona. They have a lot of 5.0L cars there, mostly crown vics and t-birds but the enging is basically the same. There is a few 5.0L mustangs there, but the majority is the other.

What part of central FL are you from?

Yes, head north on 95, then take the ISB exit then turn west on ISB. Head down and you'll see it, its in a fenced in area and big letters that say Pull-n-save on the building. You'll have to pass it then do a U-turn to get back to it.

I did mine up to...Nice little detail when done...Cant see your pic?? I have yet to round up the stuff to polish...These are just sanded then hit with Scotch-Brite pad...Ghetto style...:D
I wanted polish my wheels this Winter...take the paint off the centers and do em up...

iac_blue.jpg

iac_red_1.jpg

Slick...That looks great...I really have to get some polishing supplies....My Winter project is to polish my wheels and an Accufab 75 I bought, ...I'm gonna swap over to a tubular GT40 upper also...so I'm gonna learn one way or the other and have plenty of stuff to practice on...
I only buy the OEM Ford ones as I like the logo in there...Those letters SHOULD be slightly raised... After I'm done doing it up...I just cover the entire area with a couple coats of paint, then using something flat with fine paper gently sand and the logo comes thru...

nmcgrawj said:
Any updates?

Here is the info on them. My parts department gets them through a place called Tucson Abrasives. They are a licensed 3M dealer. They will ship to anywhere in the U.S. Here is their info.

Tucson Abrasives
3525 S Palo Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85713 - 5427
(520) 791-3026

If you can find a local distributor for 3M in your town, they should be able to get them for you. They are available in many different grits. I think they are called roloc's or speedloc's....I can't remember which.....
Scott

I just got my bag of 25 from the parts guy but havent used them on anything else. To whoever wants to try these, see if you can just get 1 or 2 to try out first to see if you think they are worth it... Don't just go by my word. They are somewhat expencive so I don't want people to have a lot and hate how the end result looks.