more new stuff on the truck

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
finally got some half decent pics. the rims are Gear 719's with 35X13.50X20 M/T Baja ATZ's. i did a 2.5" leveling kit in the front and F350 blocks in the rear

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, man. That's nice. I'm jealous that you can just throw 35s on like that. I've got to lift my Cherokee 3" to barely clear the 31x10.50 Baja Claws that have been sitting in my living room for a week.

there is no more emissions equipment on the truck:D it had a DPF and DOC for about a week, it was quickly replaced with a 5" downpipe back straight pipe system. the truck likes it a lot better and i dont have to worry about regens every 500 miles anymore

lol im sure it runs and sounds real badass, i go to school for this stuff so thats why i had to ask .. it looks real clean though man:D

looking good,
i want one like that just can't afford it, lol i am getting a second vehicle next year,
if a truck i like the chevy colorado OR F150 super crew also like the new GMC's

if a car i have my hart set on a 67-69 camaro project car, but mostly want a bike,

just can't make up my mind.

i'm very happy with it. i actually like it a lot more than the old mustang (never thought i would say that) it is just so much nicer to drive and the power is pretty nice too.

next mod will be some traction bars to control axle wrap and wheel spin. it will lay a set of black marks for at least 100 ft just kicking it. cant even think about a boosted launch anymore with the lift and tires. i have a set of 4 black marks about 10 ft long about a mile up the road from my first and last 25 PSI 4WD launch:D

i'm very happy with it. i actually like it a lot more than the old mustang (never thought i would say that) it is just so much nicer to drive and the power is pretty nice too.

next mod will be some traction bars to control axle wrap and wheel spin. it will lay a set of black marks for at least 100 ft just kicking it. cant even think about a boosted launch anymore with the lift and tires. i have a set of 4 black marks about 10 ft long about a mile up the road from my first and last 25 PSI 4WD launch:D

That must feel great to be able to do that in such a behemoth. Make a video!