More pic whoring....

• Sponsors (?)

I have always loved your car man!!! Nice Mach

Thanks everyone.... I got the FR500's from LMperformance.com & I got the HID's from a local tuner shop out here in Sacramento. To be honest, I should have bought the HID's from stangmods or americanmuscle.com because the kit he got wasnt plug & play & I wanted a whiter bulb like 4300k or 6000k. I have learned to like the 8000k's & their blueness
though.

looks very nice...love the wheel/tire combo...though i woulda like to have seen the mach spoiler stay.

what springs do you have on that?

when i go to tint my dsg mach, its getting 20% all the way around and 35% on the windshield.

Although it does represent " Mach 1", I was never a big fan of the Mach spoiler. Im not too familiar with tint. What is 20% & what can I get all around & not get ticketed.

awesome! I lived in Elk Grove, so I used the open rural area's with my '96 Cobra and my '03 Mach 1 :nice:

Thats coincidental because here is a pic of my Mach when I 1st got it, parked next to my old 97 Cobra b4 I sold it. If u look closely I have the same FR500's on the Cobra with different centercaps. And I also took the pic in a rural area outside of Elk Grove. Wilton to be exact.

[
Picture120-2.jpg

Picture116-2.jpg

Picture126-2.jpg

Picture124-2.jpg

To the thread starter:

Your car looks hot as hell. You have a nice taste in parts/modding. :nice:

Thanks for my new wallpaper. lol

Thanks...I try to do everything in good taste. Nothin tacky or taking away from the "Mach" theme. Definately no Chrome or bling. And suspension & handling has been more important than speed to me so far.

I like to do everything right the 1st time 2, so I save until I can get the good stuff instead of goin 1/2 ass with a cheaper brand. After a few more minor mods Im gonna start saving up 4 a blower.

I know alot of u guys/girls on here HATE Chevys, but I actually need to start building up my 71 Chevelle Malibu soon because its rusting away in the backyard lookin sad. Its gonna be a budget build because I really want the blower for the Mach.

Heres the sad little Chevelle 350/350.

DSCN0194.jpg

& here is what i want it 2 look like, except I want it to be Sonic Blue with white stripes

DSCN0396.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0412-1.jpg

nice shots, you just need to learn to set the camera a little better.... and for te shots next to the water, you should get a little closer as to reflect the entire car, makes for an AMAZING shot.

So I went out this evening & tried to get some better shots by the water & they still came out blurry. I even messed with the settings, but my camera doesnt let u fine tune anything, from what ive found. The 1st 2 were taken about an hour b4 sunset. On the dusk pictures I even set the camera on the dusk/dawn setting & still they came out blurry. I think my camera is just a P.O.S. Anytime u dont use the flash it gets hazy. These ones wouldve been sick too, if they werent blurry.

Here they are...

DSCN1501_2.jpg

DSCN1512.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1524.jpg

DSCN1523.jpg

DSCN1522.jpg

not bad, i personally NEVER use flash when doing shoots, all it ever does it screw shots up... also i think you were a victim of lens flare in that first shot... when you catch the sun like that it will washout the picture and theres not much you can do...