More stuff

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
I just got my stuff today. No mass air meter of course. He was suppose to call me at around 1pm. Yeah right.

So here's my stuff: 2 upper + 2 lower control arms (only 2 showing in the pic), 2 bfg 275/50/15 Drag Radials, a FRPP aluminium driveshaft which is REALLY light, (2) 15x4 Weld Prostars + (2) 15x8 Weld Prostars which are really light as well.

im002517.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Jegs still have them at 160$ US !! Comes to about 220$CAN.

I tried taking my stock driveshaft off yesterday....man those bolts are tight. I wasnt able too....so far. I'm only like a foot UNDER the car. Not too much room. I propably would be able to do it way easier if the car would be on a lift.

ya im so happy since last year when the father in law bought a lift

also he had a new air compressor 5 time bigger, the one he has now is a 120 gallon it's for industrial! :) now if only he bought a decent gun instead of that 40 years old one it would be great

drizztkun said:
ya im so happy since last year when the father in law bought a lift

also he had a new air compressor 5 time bigger, the one he has now is a 120 gallon it's for industrial! :) now if only he bought a decent gun instead of that 40 years old one it would be great

PARTY AT DRIZZ's FATHER IN LAW'S HOUSE W000!!! :banana:

I wish there was some garage going for cheap, with a lift. I'd have so many people chipping in for it, we'd rent it year round, personal use only :D .

KDK1988GT said:
Stuff looks great what kind for control arms did you get? You are gonna love the driveshaft :nice:

Thanks.

Control arms are made by X2C.Motorsports. A few people have them in here and on the Corral. Apparently they work pretty good for what you pay. And since I have them now, I can say that the quality is really good and the welds are perfect. Cant wait to try them.

Finally got the driveshaft out. My uncle came and we did it together (him:75%.......me:25% :D) I was holding the wheels while he was hitting. He missed a shot and took it right on the thumb. He was bleeding instantly.

Hopefully, the T5 will be in tomorrow. Same for my new aluminium driveshaft. In order to fit skinnies up front, at least for SN95 and up, you need to grind the calipers and use a small spacer, depending on how much you're willing to grind. Well I didnt wanna use any spacers so I shaved everything I had to clear. Now I'm done. :banana:

First of all... sorry about the Unc's Thumb :0(

Just to pass along some info.

The price of most metals has skyrocketted over the last 2 weeks. Steel especially. For example, the cost of springs ( Eibach, Steeda etc) have gone up a minimal $25 to $30 US. The aluminum driveshafts you'll be lucky to get for less than $220 US, plus shipping into Canada, which in case some of you are unware is a raping at best! If any of you need driveshafts, I'd strongly recommend you try to get them before Summit or Jeg's realizes what's going on. "ALL" other manufacturer's have jumped the price of the FMS driveshafts up well over $200 US just this past week.

To clarify what Stangfreak95 mentioned about Summit having them on for $160. "IF" they'll still warrant that price, you're looking at $160 plus $8.95US handling fee from Summit just to get them shipped somewhere in the US. To get that part ( with it's size) shipped directly into Canada by UPS with their brokerage fee's you can count on the conversion of $168.95 plus about another $40 to UPS to have it to your door.

again.... just filling you in on what it REALLY costs, and why we set up the business to specifically help out everyone here in Eastern Ontario/Quebec.

SpencB said:
To clarify what Stangfreak95 mentioned about Summit having them on for $160. "IF" they'll still warrant that price, you're looking at $160 plus $8.95US handling fee from Summit just to get them shipped somewhere in the US. To get that part ( with it's size) shipped directly into Canada by UPS with their brokerage fee's you can count on the conversion of $168.95 plus about another $40 to UPS to have it to your door.

again.... just filling you in on what it REALLY costs, and why we set up the business to specifically help out everyone here in Eastern Ontario/Quebec.

Well it really cost me like 240$ CAN if you include the GST in it. Way better than 320$ with taxes from Campbell Ford. :shrug:

Let's hope enough guys who were in need of that specific part ( FMS Driveshaft)caught wind about the price increase and took advantage of the Summit/Jeg's pricing before Summit catches on to the restocking price. We wanted to suck up the 72 driveshafts Summit had last week at $160 US to be able to provide great pricing down the road for those who needed them, however $160 x 72 plus shipping would have been over $11,500 US. :0(

Again, grab your deals where you can.... if we can help we'll certainly make every effort!