morons with beetles

i had an odd encounter thought i would share. i was just leaving work at around 11:45 on thursday night and no sooner had i turned out of the parking lot there was some guy in a VW beetle, it was one of the new ones, i think it was a turbo one, cant say for sure never saw the back of it. anyways, tailgating me like u wouldnt believe and honking and flashing his brights at me. my first reaction was irritation so i tapped my brakes a little to let him know, and then continued on my way. well apparently he didnt take the hint because the next thing i knew he had pulled over into the turn lane and was making a feeble attempt to pass me. at this point i decided this idiot needed to be taught a lesson and so I just toyed with him. i sped up and he just stayed in the turn lane as if he had some hope of still getting past me. anyhow he never did and i got a great laugh out of the whole thing.

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:

had an encounter kind of like that myself, but with another mustang. i was on I-5 headed to tumwater from rochester, about halfway there some guy in a 99+ white gt is behind me. there is a split second opening to get over, and he gets over next to me.

i look over and hes just staring at me like some ****ing psyco. next thing i know, i hear him downshift, rpm's flying. there is still traffic, right infront of him! i look over again like wtf? and he is STILL staring over at me.

he did it for 5 miles i watched the odometer. :rlaugh: wasnt a young kid driving either (im 17), he was probably mid 30's. worst part is, finally it cleared up nearing tumwater and he just shifted back to fifth and kept going 70 mph.