SOLD Moser 8.8: Complete Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DV19

Jul 14, 2004
Cornelius, NC
I’m selling the complete rear axle assembly out of my car. This is the strongest 8.8 combination that can be built and since I put it into service, have had 100% perfect performance with it. It is in perfect working condition. The assembly was custom built in-house by Moser Engineering. Below is a parts list of the unit along with what it would cost to reproduce it.
Parts list and retail prices:
• 8.8" Ford housing that came from a 99' chassis. It has new welded tubes and 9" housing ends using the large Torino-Style Bearings $600
http://www.moserengineering.com/hobby-stock-circle-track-axle-package.html
Moser Engineering - Hobby Stock Circle Track Axle Package
Hobby Stock Axles, 31-spline and Lg. 9" Bearings & Studs.... $695/pkg
• Eaton 8.8 31-Spline LSD w/Carbon Disks....$500
• Moser 3.73 Ring & Pinion....$200
• Kenny Brown Lower Control Arm Mounts that include mounts for Coil-Overs....$150
Total cost to reproduce....$2,145
Moser says this axle should be good to over 2000hp...
RearAxle_ft_zps9cc84611.jpg
In these pictures you can see both the CnC'd Dual Caliper Brackets and the Top 3-link Cradle. Both of these parts DO NOT COME WITH THE AXLE but are available with the rest of their respective parts. PM me for details.
RearAxle_rear_zps74932f78.jpg
* To where the Brake hats sit is 63.5" face to face
* I am not looking to "part this out".

I'm asking $1700obo +shipping from zip code 28031 or it can be picked-up locally.
FYI, the Brakes we use Wilwood Forged Billet Dynalite Calipers, Alum. Hats and Lightweight steel Rotors and yes they are for sale. PM me for details:
DualCal1.jpg
Wilwood & Baer Brakes sell caliper mounting brackets that will allow you to use your stock calipers.
I've also got a 4.10 gear set that has very little time on it. $150
Thanks for looking

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.