Most annoying things people do

65stanger said:
That is MOST geezers PER CAPITA! Something like 4 out of 5 is a geezer, but then there are only 5 people in the entire state! :shrug:
:rlaugh:

No, there must be more than five, because I know of TWO who are not geezers! One of Sue's (Mrs StDr) HS buddies and her husband live in East Des Mow-Ines; and they're only a few months older than me.

Go ahead, say it, I dare ya. Already got a comeback waiting :D

Still Dreamin'

Hey, this thread-jack is progressing along very well!

• Sponsors (?)

NorCal66 said:
I have stock seatbelts in my 66, the kind where one side retracts back into place. EVERYTIME I give people rides, they'll just hit the button and that end will go flying up against my door interior and "mini-dent" the hell out of it. There's about 60 little chips on my lower door panel. GRRR

Amen, brother!:hail2: I, too, have this problem. Had a friend give me two new dents in the lower inside part of the door this weekend.

Even when I tell them to watch out, they still do it.

:bang:

Another thing....During the summer months, just about every other car you see here in Colorado has Tex-ass plates on it. I mean, isn't there anything to do in Tex-ass for vacation, or am I just seeing the whoards of people on their daily migration across our southern border and they missed the turn to Dall-ass? :shrug: :nonono: Stay the freak out!!!

I have a friend that always leaves a 1/2 drank bottle of Mountain Dew in my cars. I always find it a week later when I'm vacuuming under the seat, or in beween the console and the seat.
Also, though it doesn't happen as much now that 2 of my cars' seats don't recline, a friend that will ride in the passenger seat, and lean it all the way back ghetto like.

1badII said:
I have a friend that always leaves a 1/2 drank bottle of Mountain Dew in my cars. I always find it a week later when I'm vacuuming under the seat, or in beween the console and the seat.
Also, though it doesn't happen as much now that 2 of my cars' seats don't recline, a friend that will ride in the passenger seat, and lean it all the way back ghetto like.

I have a solution. Back in the day when I trapped fur, I used a scent that was made up of coyote *******s. You know, from the "glands". That stuff would unclog a severly stuffed nose, and if left open in the sun for a few days, OMFG!!!! Just drizzle a little of that down the ole defroster vent of HIS ride.. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol: YES!!!!!