Most Tedious 5.0 Improvement

Which is more time consuming?

• Total voters

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
I spent most of 4 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before trying to install my oil and temp guages. They are going into an A-pillar pod. All I have left to do is to mount it. That has to be the most rediculously tedious work I've ever done on any of my cars aside from a back to stock spring change :nonono: and intake change.

Anybody else :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I have a feeling im about to feel your pain.. i have a 6 point cage coming, subframes, torque box reinforcements and the motor is about ready to go in, as well as the tranny... im not looking forward to all of this, but im ready to drive this damn car.

BTW your avatar = :nice: :nice: :nice:

FarBeyondDriven said:
I have a feeling im about to feel your pain.. i have a 6 point cage coming, subframes, torque box reinforcements and the motor is about ready to go in, as well as the tranny... im not looking forward to all of this, but im ready to drive this damn car.

BTW your avatar = :nice: :nice: :nice:

Yep just got my MAF, my intake is waiting, subframes came in last week, I NEED a 3G alternator upgrade before I can even drive it again, just got the efan on, waiting on the overflow tank, gears need to go in (brand new sitting around) :nonono:

Anything that doesn't give instant gratification for performance improvement like all of the interior pieces that I have been dealing with. Sure it makes it look better, but it's not going any faster or saving me dollars at the pump. Oh yeah x 2 on the quadrant install. Getting the old one out was a PITA.:mad: