Motor arrived (PICS).

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
Snapped these right out of the crate. More to come tomorrow.

See sig for some info on the motor.

CHP3.jpg

CHP2.jpg

View attachment 501465

CHP.jpg

Attachments

• CHP3.jpg
    CHP3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 61
  • CHP2.jpg
    CHP2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
  • CHP.jpg
    CHP.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

No power adders. I put a tubular k-member in it to lighten the nose a bit.

I have to spray the engine bay before the motor goes in. It's just about ready for paint.

I'm guessing it should be in by the first week in Nov. I waited this long I'll wait a bit longer to get it right.

VibrantRedGT said:
No power adders. I put a tubular k-member in it to lighten the nose a bit.

I have to spray the engine bay before the motor goes in. It's just about ready for paint.

I'm guessing it should be in by the first week in Nov. I waited this long I'll wait a bit longer to get it right.

You are smart in taking your time. I took an entire summer to build my 306 and get it slid into the car. I started building it when I got out for summer break and it was back in the car and running a week before the fall semester started. It's better to check and re-check and then check it again to make sure its all right from the start.

I'm hoping to break into the 12's, Paul :)

Actually, i'm looking to upgrade the combo already. I REALLY wanna have the heads ported or sell them and pick up a local guys fti afr 185's he'll be selling. Then either another bigger fti cam or an anderson hi rev cam. Maybe a set of 4.10 or 4.30's and then have a real collector welded on my bbk longtubes with a 3" mid pipe. My girl just dumped me so I should have more time/money to waste on my car :cool:

I'm hoping to get to englishtown next weekend for the fords at englishtown event.