Motor arrived (PICS).

This is there estimated 410 Flywheel HP motor except I made some changes. For example I wanted a custom grind cam with a 114LSA at the minimum. The AFR's instead of Brodix and the list goes on. I'm not expecting Earth shattering numbers, I'm really looking for driveability. It will be dyoned with a P.M.S. after all is said and done. If it's not up to par I will call EDC shortly after.

• Sponsors (?)

well joe, good news.....im going to be off all day sunday and monday afternoon. thats what i was calling to let you know. if you have the motivation, we can bust ass and get the painting done sunday and possibly slide the motor and tranny in monday morning. maybe we can top that night we reassembled the motor from the block, bolted the blower on, and blew up that eclipse all while the rtv was still wet.....;)

Motor looks great! Just wanted to say watch out for that Power Force balancer. The numbers will rub off!!!!!! I got grease on mine and the nubers wiped off with the grease. It doesn't have indentions so when they are gone they are gone.

Where did you get the engine from? Looks nice. Will it run very well on pump gas with 10:1 compression? lol. Yeah that's my next task once I get something else to drive its bye bye stock 120K 302 and hello Tricked out 347 lol

Rog, no beer. Need to make a run.

This is what I'm up against. I'm leaving the A/C intact while sanding and painting. Makes for some back breaking prep work.

prep1.jpg

prep.jpg

Attachments

• prep1.jpg
    prep1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 59
  • prep.jpg
    prep.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37