motor help!

• Sponsors (?)

You have a pushrod 5.0 motor. The Terminator Cobras have 4 valve 4.6L overhead cam modular motors - completely different animals. No, the blower would NOT be a direct bolt-in.

The 302 block in your car is only capable of putting out about 450 HP (flywheel) before the block lets go. Keep that in mind when deciding on power goals and power adders.

I'd say do a stroker with good heads for now. Reliable power, relatively easy to tune.

94-95 GT? Go with HCI and either a nice Vortec supercharger with about 12lbs of boost and a good tune, or instead of the blower, go with a 150shot. The car will run deep into the 12's with that.

Friends 95 GT ran 12.22@111MPH with just HCI, 150shop, AODE and a 3,500 stall. Car has 160K and a stock lower end...that's right...STOCK lower end.

i have 12k on the rebuilt motor. i have full bolt ons and put down 275rwhp on the dyno. but i dont know what to do next. theres so ,amy stroker kits out there i wouldnt know which one to buy. does anyone have any suggestions? or i was considering either the hp performance stage 3 turbo kit or a procharger.. but was leaning towards the porcharger because of the easy install