Moultrie GA swap meet Sat. 11/19/05

• Sponsors (?)

I forgot, I was gonna post something a couple of weeks ago but just plain out forgot.:Damnit:

This is a "car corral" also, so if anybody has any cars to sell this is a great place to come. Most people are looking fpr hardcore deals however.

Anyone that wants to show up...

Tony and I are meeting in Albany at 3 Squares Diner on Oakridge at 10, then heading out. We're meeting a couple others at 11, at Advance in Moultrie, just off the bypass.

Event: Automotive Swap Meet & Car Corral
Phone Number: 888-686-2102

Quote:
DIRECTIONS FROM I-75 HEADING SOUTH
I-75 South down to Macon. Take I-475 bypass around Macon and this will soon run back into I-75. Go to Tifton, Exit 62. Turn right onto Hwy 319 going south to Moultrie. Once you get into the Moultrie city limits, you will come to the first traffic light (Chevron station on left, Holiday Inn Express on left). Turn left at traffic light onto 319 South Bypass. Continue to the second traffic light (BP station across the street on left, Hardees on right) and turn left onto Hwy 133. Go approximately 3 miles and Sunbelt Expo (Spence Field) will be on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM I-75 HEADING NORTH
I-75 North to Exit 18 in Valdosta. Turn left at the light and cross over the interstate. This road (Hwy 133) will carry you straight into Moultrie (approximately 35 miles). Once you are inside the city limits, the road becomes a four-lane and the entrance (Gate 1) will be on your immediate right.

DIRECTIONS FROM ALBANY ON HWY 82
Take Hwy 82 onto Hwy 133 straight to Moultrie. The road will be two-lane until you enter Moultrie. This road turns into the 319-Bypass. Continue through 2 traffic lights and turn left onto Hwy 133. Go approximately 3 miles and Sunbelt Expo (Spence Field) will be on the left.

How bout that CLEAN 82' GT t-top for just $4900? That thing was sharp.

I can't imagine those two Shelby replica's going for $59,000! If they sold for the asking price, I'm droping out of school to put body kits and stickers on convertible mustangs for at least $20,000 in profit.