• X-Files 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProKiller

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
PA
  • Sponsors (?)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 FTMFW!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm most interested in Indiana Jones 4, but from the trailer, I'm not very encouraged. Too much self reference from what I've seen.

Iron Man used to be my #1, but.....

.....this is the first time I've seen the trailer for the new Incredible Hulk movie and it certainly looks interesting (Hulk vs. Abomination FTW!!! :banana: ) As big of a bomb that Ang Lee's version n 2003 turned out to be, I did like the synopsis of him getting larger and more powerful as he got angrier like it was in the comics. I hope they adopt that same aspect of the storyline in this film. :nice:

Iron Man used to be my #1, but.....

.....this is the first time I've seen the trailer for the new Incredible Hulk movie and it certainly looks interesting (Hulk vs. Abomination FTW!!! :banana: ) As big of a bomb that Ang Lee's version n 2003 turned out to be, I did like the synopsis of him getting larger and more powerful as he got angrier like it was in the comics. I hope they adopt that same aspect of the storyline in this film. :nice:

only reason that movie interests me is edward norton; otherwise nothing. I'll still proly download it instead of paying to see it in the movies:(

i'm not a big Robert Downey, Jr. fan, but I saw the newer Iron Man preview this past weekend and now i'm stoked to see it!

also looking forward to X-Files 2--i really liked the first one (into conspiracy theories/alien stuff).

Batman is gonna be awesome, too, i think - so will the new Indiana Jones.

yeah it was a very tuff choice between iron man and batman, but in the end i've liked batman longer and just had to side with that. but you better believe i'll be standing in line opening night for iron man.

I've been out of the movie loop for too long. I had no idea about any of these movies, or that some of these 2nd part movies ever had a first part :shrug:
lol ... i hear ya ... :cheers: i hadn't heard about any of them coming out this summer. i doubt i'll see any of them in the theater.

but i have watched most of the earlier versions of the movies on the list, a long time after they came out on DVD.

i like the x-files, the batman series, and the indiana jones movies the most. i was never into the incredible hulk for some reason. i think the tv series ruined it for me

Really all but the sisterpanthood one...the wife will prob. watch it though...hope that is a girls night out thing.

On a greed note, I have a mint 1968 Iron Man #2...kinda want to look into selling it if the hype is good:D . Paid 50$ for it when I was little right before the comic book investment thing took off in the early 90's. Was going to buy #1 too but it was nuts by the time I had the money.