MP3 Player or Jump Drive Compatability With Sync

Howdy all just picked up my Stang yesterday and loving every minute of it. Question I had two jump drives all ready and loaded with jams to play in my Stang but neither of them were compatible. I have went to Sync site and downloaded thier list, but I wanted to come here and ask what everyone or anyone here is using and I would buy what really is working.

If anyone can give me model numbers and brands that would be could as I would like to buy one as soon as possible.
:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm using an Ipod. Seems it took a few days to work right. First day I was ready to rip the SYNC out and smash it. But now almost every command is correct.

I know the dealer used a USB flash drive to demo it but I'm not sure the brand it was.

Howdy all just picked up my Stang yesterday and loving every minute of it. Question I had two jump drives all ready and loaded with jams to play in my Stang but neither of them were compatible. I have went to Sync site and downloaded thier list, but I wanted to come here and ask what everyone or anyone here is using and I would buy what really is working.

If anyone can give me model numbers and brands that would be could as I would like to buy one as soon as possible.
:nice:

Do you have any type of copyright protection on your music files? If not, you should have no problem with a jump drive. I have used a jump drive (PNY 8gb, $30) on a few different fords with sync and no problem. I did have to "clean" the files though since they were originally apple .aac files which I bought on itunes which are protected and cannot be used on anything other than the registered ipod. I used a program called "sound taxi" to change my .aac files into unprotected .mp3 files. I would suspect any problems you are having are to do with your music files and not the jump drive. Just a hunch though. Good luck.