Mustang 3.8 Mods?

• Sponsors (?)

deadman323 said:
does anyone know any mods to do on this car, like do your self mods. or know any good websites? :shrug: :cheers:

YOu must realize how often this exact question is posed ... I suggest you use the "SEARCH" feature. This site is a great resource, not only for finding out the information you're searching, but also to find other related sites that might be of interest.

^Telling the truth can always make you seem like an ass. :rlaugh:

CAI - Cold Air Intake. Waste of time and money if you want HP, but you can do it your self.

Underdrive pulleys - Torque gun requiered an dregular hand tools. (Best Bang for your buck)

Cat Back Exhaust - Welder, torque gun, regular hand tools.

T-lok - Spins both wheels (good tranny shop will need to do this)

Gear ratios - Changes the time your wheels turn per driveshaft rotation (good tranny shop also needed) These two are great mods for your first.

All my mods I have done in my driveway/garage with some pretty simple tools. Cold Air Intake was probablythe easiest to do. I bought a bolt up exahust kit from MAC. And the UD pulley only required me to rent a torque wrench and dampner puller for free from AutoZone.

OMG!!! PEOPLE IT'S CALLED THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! USE IT TO FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION BEFORE YOU ASK!!! THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!! JEEZ!!! :bang: :bang:

I'm sorry but I'm real tired of this question.

Worked V6 how many times is now that you have answered this question?

AndyG47 said:
OMG!!! PEOPLE IT'S CALLED THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! USE IT TO FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION BEFORE YOU ASK!!! THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!! JEEZ!!! :bang: :bang:

I'm sorry but I'm real tired of this question.

Worked V6 how many times is now that you have answered this question?

Somewere like around 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I made a (generic sticky) for the newbies and the people that have bad memories, I made big top 10 mod definition table. I understand if someone doesn't quite get something and askes a question or two but to have the same 5 or 6 topics keep poping up is a little much, but it'll always be like this. There will always be newbies, and questions, so we'll have to deal with it for the most part I guess. But that doesn't mean it's not annoying. I really think that the mods should put up a few stickys on these and other subjects. How to's, top 10 beginner mod choices, best stang web-sites, proper engine break-in, a brief technicall over view of the 3.8L engine, etc.