Mustang 4 door?!?!?! WTF?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by forum155pl, Dec 13, 2006.

1. omg thats hideous if ford makes that im selling my stang and getting a t/a

2. Not gunna lie. That ranger actually looks pretty cool i think...For a ranger at least.

About the mustang, i would probably sell mine and buy a challenger if it came out.

3. Trock is stoned!! wooo!!!!!

4. Exactly what I was going to say, Fairlane.

5. They have had bad ideas like that before.
    [​IMG]

6. I never thought I'd have a reason to completely seperate myself from anything "Mustang", but this certainly qualifies. If this happens, the name is tarnished and I'm selling.

It's a horrible idea naming it that. I thought they'd be smarter, but then again....

7. it should definitely be a Galaxy 500

8. i want one...

9. Ford FTL if they go through with this

10. Yeah no way should they do this!! Bring the Falcon from Australia over and give it a decent engine and I would be tempted to buy one. Put the Mustang logo on a four door or wagon and you bastardize the Mustang name and forget me ever buying one. The simple fact that a concept may exist is blashemy.

FORD !!!! As one of your biggest supporters!! Don't do it!!!

11. Not sure how making a 4-door or wagon affects anything for us 2-door lovers. Now if they started changing around the powerplant and performance to better fit with a "family" car, then we have a problem, but I don't see Ford doing that. They're spending way too much money and effort now creating a million different versions of the Mustang GT to appeal to mod lovers, I don't see them downgrading to fit a "family" model except for maybe changing the body styling.

I wouldn't buy it as a 4-door or wagon, but I'd still love to have a 05+ stang....and here's why....

They look better, have more power, and kick ass! So flame me now!

12. This must be a joke, Would chevy make a 4 door vette? would Nissan make a
    4 door z. Now that Australian ford isnt too bad, they had a write up in MMFF
    last year and thats what they should go with.

13. I hope the new Mustang doesn't look like that. Especially the front grill, wtf is Ford doing, it's gettin uglier and uglier?

14. .........

15. wtf kind of post is that?

:ban:

16. it'll never make it to production. and if it does ford will stop the production in a couple of years when those ugly bastards dont sell.

17. Hell, if I had all the money in the world, I would buy every single one that rolled off the assembly line, and donate them to Monster Truck events

18. DEMOLISION DERBY!!!!!!!!!! throw me the keys!!!!

19. I was thinking the same exact thing today...

20. No, but it has been done before...

[​IMG]

If Ford produces a 4 door Mustang I will probably just quit.

What a pathetic idea, even if it is just a design study. This is worse than suing the aftermarket.

If Ford so desperately wants a 4 door V8 why not follow GM's Holden Monaro copy paste idea an ship the Falcon XR8 over here...

[​IMG]

5.4 V8 with 4 doors... Sans the Mustang name...

This is not a good idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is even worse...
    [​IMG]

I think Ford should just skip the 4 door idea, and go straight to 6 door!

[​IMG]

Seems like an equally obscene move. :nonono:

Sedans just never look right...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/gossip/pony-sedan-ford-considers-expansion-of-mustang-line-221450.php