Mustang Alley at Woodward Cruise

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
Is anyone planning on going to Mustang Alley at Woodward Dream Cruise? I am planning on going, but not too sure if I want to stay there all day or not. I would like to see more than just one area while I am there. Anyways, early registration ends Friday- Woodward Dream Cruise / Mustang Alley -and there are only 276 cars registered for 470 spaces. Just thought I would throw that out there and see what everyone thought.

• Sponsors (?)

we have been going for a couple of years first year rain second yaer no car this year no car.if you decide to cruise good luck they pack em in we ended turning around at ten and eleven mile the king does not like heat good luck maybe we will see ya in the pit

I can't make it....got screwed out of my vacation timeby one of the clingons. "My wife has this day off, so I have to have this day off." Happens ALL the time with him. Anyways, trying to make plans for next year so as to not get screwed out of it again!!!

I can't make it....got screwed out of my vacation timeby one of the clingons. "My wife has this day off, so I have to have this day off." Happens ALL the time with him. Anyways, trying to make plans for next year so as to not get screwed out of it again!!!

Strange concept, I always take days off when my gurl is working, so my day off, is a real day off and not....lets say a shopping trip.:D She does not realize until I am ready to drive her to work and I don't have my work shirt on. Then it is straight to the garage! Then "forget" your cell phone. (I don't have one which makes it real easy). :rolleyes:

I'm telling you-it is kinda strange!! Both my wife and I would probably kill each other if we didn't have our own life. She doesn't really "get" the cars I have and doesn't like it when I spend alot of money on them. But, she steps back and lets me do some stuff within monetary reason. In alot of ways, she is the sane voice in my life when I want to buy something car related. But she realizes that is my passion, and most of the time steps back and lets me do what I want. If I want to go to Detroit for a weekend by myself, she has no problem with it. I really don't understand the types that have to hang around each other constantly. The only reason I can figure is they possibly have trust issues? Very strange...