Mustang and Ford Show Chattanooga,TN Oct.16,2004

Jeff Cardwell

Aug 11, 2003
Harrison,TN
Hello Everyone,
We will be holding our 9th Annual Show at the Chattanooga RiverPark off of Amnicola Hwy October 16,2004. There will be a Pony Corral and Vendors present. The Entry Fee is $25.00 for show classes with a $5.00 discount for either being an MCA Member and/or Pre-register. If you need a Flyer or have any questions just send an e-mail to [email protected] or leave me a PM. There are several things to do in Chattanooga after the show or on Sunday if you spend the night. Some of our local attractions can be acessed by going to the following links:

Tennessee Aquarium and IMAX Theater
www.tnaqua.org

Rock City
www.seerockcity.com

Childrens Discovery Museum
www.cdmfun.org

Assorted local attractions
www.chattanoogafun.com/attractions.asp

Thank You for your time to read and/or attend our show. See you in October.

Jeff Cardwell
www.ThunderValleyMustangs.com

• Sponsors (?)

LsRedy2Kstang said:
Moving up from Huntington huh? I was born and raised there Go HERD!

Well welcome to the area and good luck.

It will be different from Huntington that is for sure.

yup, sure am. i was baisically born & raised there too (lived out in barboursville for a while), it'll be weird seeing orange & white instead of green & white for sure.

Jeff,

I just wanted to mention something......... I've been to this show the past 3 years (as a spectator only) and it has been excellent. I was just disappointed in not being able to find any information about when/where it was this year on the TVM website until last week. I finally thought to just click the registration form and found it that way, although, the disclaimer on the site still says Hamilton Place Mall on it.

I'll be making the trip up next Saturday. Are there any places to eat right there at the park or will we need to travel some?

Hello JPONY645,
Thanks for coming the last few years. The proof reading of the Flyer was not done until after it was posted. We are having several Food Vendors who will be have a variety of Food available including : Pizza, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, BBQ and some type of Dessert item. We finally listened about the heat of August and pavement and moved the show to October and at a Large Grass Show Field at the RiverPark. The weather channel is forecasting for the 16th Partly Cloudy and temps in the 70's. Perfect weather for a car show. Thank You for pointing out our oversite and hope to see you at the show. Come by and say Hi, I will be helping to park and will have a Jungle Hat (green) and wearing a Red Club Polo Shirt. Thank You for your interest.

Thanks
Jeff
www.ThunderValleyMustangs.com

Jeff - just thinking out loud here - but it's looking like there's going to be a good bit of rain between now and then. Just wondering how that grass field parking is gonna hold up if it's saturated come Frid/Sat? Not many of us have 4-wheel-drive. :)