Mustang Crash!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodiak41

Mar 14, 2007
Canada
Alright... Im wondering what exhaust I should get to make my 4banger sound like a V8... on youtubr.com they say Flowmaster and some other muffler works... What do you think? I want my Stang to sound deeper and louder!

And sorry about the Mustang Crash!!! title... I just needed soem answers!!

• Sponsors (?)

Well it will be louder that's for sure. But the quality of the sound, the pitch I guess, is different. It's easy to tell that a v6 stang with dual flows even if it looks like a GT in all other aspects because the sound has a different quality. I've never heard a 4 cylinder with flows. I'd imagine it would sound like a rice rocket. Good luck.

:mad:

You don't have to post inconsequential and nonrelated titles to posts to get help on here or responses. Truth is you will probably get less for trying to be funny.

:nonono: :nonono:

Just for the record, it is a 4 cylinder, you will not be able to make it sound like a 5.0. If you want loud, take out the donut gasket or remove the muffler. You will have loud, but it will sound like some $500 beater.

:mad:

You don't have to post inconsequential and nonrelated titles to posts to get help on here or responses. Truth is you will probably get less for trying to be funny.

:nonono: :nonono:

Just for the record, it is a 4 cylinder, you will not be able to make it sound like a 5.0. If you want loud, take out the donut gasket or remove the muffler. You will have loud, but it will sound like some $500 beater.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.