Mustang Drop Spindles

• Sponsors (?)

One less spindle needed

I ended up going with a Wilwood front disc because another issue came up with the rear Baers and I had to switch the whole system :mad: and they necessitated using a disc front spindle. I bought the TCP forged disc spindle and am happy with it. My clearance issue on the UCA was solved by the thinner UCA that TCP now sells.

Just trying to help Dennis estimate demand.

whatever became of this little endeavor?

It is one of many projects I am working on. It has taken a back seat to development of the kit which places SN95 calipers on Granada spindles. I finally have the one piece bracket perfected. 10 sets are in transit now and I will be farming them out for trials before I have a production batch made.

It is one of many projects I am working on. It has taken a back seat to development of the kit which places SN95 calipers on Granada spindles. I finally have the one piece bracket perfected. 10 sets are in transit now and I will be farming them out for trials before I have a production batch made.

need any beta testers? my mustang is running finally and actually needs a brake job anyway..... shoot me a pm or reply here if you like.

If you can find a way to make a drop spindle, that gives you drop, ability to run a wider wheel, and corrects all the turning radius issues with aftermarket rack-and-pinion, without compromising bump steer, I swear you would have a good sized audience. Everyone who forked over $2k for a steering rack bitches about the turning radius!

A challenge, i know...