Mustang Giugiaro Pics

I dont know if this is a repost or not but check them out.

Too european looking for me :notnice:

346.jpg

315.jpg

301.jpg

304.jpg

311.jpg

take a close look at the seats ^^^^ cow hide?!? :eek:

heres the link to the rest of the pics: http://www.thefusionsource.com/index...7_sectionid=33

• Sponsors (?)

:nice: :nice: looks great (for an overdeveloped show car)

IMHO if they incorporated the design cues from that car in the next update of the Mustang it would be a huge improvement over the 05+ design...the front looks 1000% better...the profile is straight from a 60's Mustang fastback...and the "hips" over the rear fenders would really help to break up the overly long lines of the 05+ Mustangs (especially the 'vert)

looks like a ricer :nono:

and FYI...there are links to thos pictures on Stangnets front page ;)

I think it looks pretty sweet and if they incorporated some deisgn accents from this car into future Mustangs it'd be a fairly badass car. The first car I thought of when I saw it was this...

Ford_Shelby_Gr1_29_3.jpg

It's a GR-1 with a BMW front end and an older Mach1 type rear end...sexy...

Attachments

• Ford_Shelby_Gr1_29_3.jpg
    Ford_Shelby_Gr1_29_3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 104
:nice: :nice: looks great (for an overdeveloped show car)

IMHO if they incorporated the design cues from that car in the next update of the Mustang it would be a huge improvement over the 05+ design...the front looks 1000% better...the profile is straight from a 60's Mustang fastback...and the "hips" over the rear fenders would really help to break up the overly long lines of the 05+ Mustangs (especially the 'vert)

looks like a ricer :nono:

+1

I like it (for a show car)

Anyone remember the Mustang Mach 3?? Take a good look at it and you'll recognize a lot of cues that were used on the early SN95's.

Same goes for this concept. The 2009 def won't look like that at all, but don't be surprised if a few of those cues make it. Ford already said the new '09 will have "hips" like the charger and the abovew concept do.

Plus with NAV and HID's debuting for '08, the new Mustang is getting pretty refined

:nice: I like it. I honestly don't care to much for the newer retro styled stangs but with that small dash of european styling it looks cool as hell to me. I'd buy one if it's engine will be able to compare to the new camaros.....oh yeah and if the price tag isn't going to be like a bagillion dollars.