flipnsac

Nov 10, 2003
Northern CA
Is this hot or what?

932005-Mustang-GTR-028.jpg

See it here:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artman/publish/article_346.shtml

• Sponsors (?)

check out where the oil filter is located...easy access...must be hell of a mess though once you pull off the filter...but man....that looks good!

see now why doesn't the cammer engine come with a dual inlet intake like the one pictured there. hell, why can't you even buy that type of intake from ford racing. you can get a single inlet FR500 intake, but not a dual inlet. heck even the FR500 used a dual inlet intake, why don't we get access to it? it's all :bs:

billyfe390 said:
It probably uses a dry sump system that is why the filter is where it is.

That's the Cammer engine though, I don't think that uses a dry sump. I believe the Ford GT does, which is what I think that separate cog belt behind the serpantine is for. I don't see anything like that there.

Bornstanger said:
see now why doesn't the cammer engine come with a dual inlet intake like the one pictured there. hell, why can't you even buy that type of intake from ford racing. you can get a single inlet FR500 intake, but not a dual inlet. heck even the FR500 used a dual inlet intake, why don't we get access to it? it's all :bs:

I really think they just do it for show. I cannot see what the major performance increase would be with dual inlets. One large inlet can flow more then two half the size. Smaller ones would have more velocity, but I real do not think that maters since it still has to go through the plenium. I would not doubt that they have the FR500 PCM in there and just reused a bunch of the parts.

GinoGT said:
That's the Cammer engine though, I don't think that uses a dry sump. I believe the Ford GT does, which is what I think that separate cog belt behind the serpantine is for. I don't see anything like that there.
True it is a concept so who knows but it could be an electric system too.