Mustang History

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by USAF-Sergeant, Mar 25, 2004.

1. USAF-Sergeant

USAF-Sergeant New Member

I'm doing some research on the Mustang's heritage. I'm looking for websites that highlight specific makes such as the Boss 302/429, the Mach's, the Shelbys and so on. Whenever I put a search in, I keep getting webpages trying to sell aftermarket parts and such. What I'm looking for are articles on these cars.

Any suggested websites would be appreciated. Perferably from well known/trusted sources. Thanks.
  2. Ned

Ned New Member

www.theMustangsource.com There is a timeline on there of stangs through the years and they have info on there that tells years/models available/engines all that stuff. its a pretty cool site, definitely worth it to check it out :nice: The people on this site are awesome too, if you have any questions Im sure someone could help ya out!
  3. numenor27

numenor27 New Member

try the fordheritage website. There is a mustang heritage and it goes though the years talking about the changes. Also, like ned said themustangsource.com is an even better one.