Mustang Ice Fishing ?

S&B

I hate my CT. :(
10 Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Cheesehead
mustangice.jpg

I thought I have seen everything, today i ran into this sight, I was on my snowmobile. Only in Minnesota

Attachments

• mustangice.jpg
    mustangice.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Years ago in 5.0 there was a reader who wrote in and sent pics of ice racing his original '85 Saleen Mustang. He had built a road course on a frozen lake and put studded snow tires on it and was ripping it up. He lived in Greenland or something crazy like that where it snowed almost all year and he said in the article he just couldn't resist.

They used to ice race on the lake that I grew up on, but IIRC it was all compact cars. Indiana can get cold, but the lakes never get ice thick enough to support a very heavy car.

On a side note, in the summer time on the same lake, they would run snowmobiles across a channel until they sank.

They used to ice race on the lake that I grew up on, but IIRC it was all compact cars. Indiana can get cold, but the lakes never get ice thick enough to support a very heavy car.

On a side note, in the summer time on the same lake, they would run snowmobiles across a channel until they sank.

Stop giving us a bad name redneck!