Mustang II in Ford´s 2005 Commercial!!!

• Sponsors (?)

estevaf said:
Hello Guys,

I am happy to see that this is by far the most popular thread i have ever posted!

:)

Just read these replies guys, yes, i also noticed the black bumper trim. HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!!! '77 HOLLYWOOD THAT IS!!!! :D :D :D

Hey estevaf....I passed this on to my mustang club. Great Stuff!!!! I would like to see it on the screen...maybe a monday night football game sometime...OOOO i get excited thinking about it! maybe i'll tape the game tonight...monday night football always has these car commercials.

I also gotta get a pic with the 77 in the background of this commercial.

CobraIILover said:
is that there are no V8 badges, which were on 76s and not 77s (that I've seen). Looking at pics of my 76, you should clearly be able to see the badges from that angle.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Doesn't really matter to me, it's still cool either way. :D

Sal, my 77 came with V8 badges, I'm not sure what you are talking about on this one.

JonDawg said:
Ah C'mon. Gdubs Reelection shoulda done that for you. :D

Since you brought it up ...

Nope, Shrubs reelection made me feel as though I'm living in a nation just over half filled with idiots.

1970impala said:
Hey estevaf....I passed this on to my mustang club. Great Stuff!!!! I would like to see it on the screen...maybe a monday night football game sometime...OOOO i get excited thinking about it! maybe i'll tape the game tonight...monday night football always has these car commercials.

I finally saw the cornfield commercial.

Like LX said, the newest Mustang in the Anthem commercial is the Cobra? !

I wonder how the Fox owners feel about that.

Thought on why "no" Fox Bodies

Hey,

Giving it some thought and maybe Ford didn't
include Fox bodies because they were first year
with square headlights. The new mustang is very
cool and very retro....

just a thought

Andy CobraII said:
Hey,

Giving it some thought and maybe Ford didn't
include Fox bodies because they were first year
with square headlights. The new mustang is very
cool and very retro....

just a thought
The mustang II, also very cool and classic. :)

Wart said:
I finally saw the cornfield commercial.

Like LX said, the newest Mustang in the Anthem commercial is the Cobra? !

I wonder how the Fox owners feel about that.

Yea, as I figured, Ford put the 2005 mustang commercial on during Monday night football, but damn if they didn't show the cornfield one instead of ours. If anybody sees our commercial out there, please note date and time and let me know. i've been watching the speed channel and they have only shown the corfield one also. just our freakin' luck. this sucks!!!! :notnice: :nonono:

1970impala said:
Yea, as I figured, Ford put the 2005 mustang commercial on during Monday night football, but damn if they didn't show the cornfield one instead of ours. If anybody sees our commercial out there, please note date and time and let me know. i've been watching the speed channel and they have only shown the corfield one also. just our freakin' luck. this sucks!!!! :notnice: :nonono:

It was on during almost all of the games on Sunday, but didn't hear it. Saw it a few times while I was down at the sports bar, but it was too noisy in the bar to hear it.