Mustang Man Laws

• Sponsors (?)

bondo, right? :D

Yeah, bondo, fiberglass or buy a replacement part and paint it.
Here are a couple of examples that fall under this law.

1. do not tape a broken off side view mirrow on to the car.
2. do not tape plastic over broken windows for extended periods
3. do not tape lisence plates
4. do not tape body panels or bumper covers.

Of course you can have a 1 week grace period in case of emergency situations

Mustang Man Law # X: Just because your car looks/runs/rides like s***, that doesn't make it a race car. Your DD stang is no closer than mine to being a race car just because mines one color

Mustang Man Law # X: Just because your car looks/runs/rides like s***, that doesn't make it a race car. Your DD stang is no closer than mine to being a race car just because mines one color

Just because your mustang is 2 colors, snow plow, and has 87 fuel doesnt mean its like mine, but gets better mileage, on hot days, and is a 5speed but used to be an auto SVO daily drag car, man law.

(As I have yet to reach the minimum "tech only" posting count I respectfully submit to the Mustang-Law council the following for your consideration...I also sacrificed two chickens and a GTO (get it, goat?), to you, lords supreme)

No free advertising for car dealerships, this includes license plate frames, dealer badges and vinyl lettering.

Maybe its just me, but...

Mustang Man Law (#?)- No Automatic Car Washes.

i'll argue with ya on this one lol

just take the antenna off, and you might notice an indentation in the pass side of a chin spoiler..... on a conveyor wash, my company doesn't do those gas station put it in park machines. we put it in neutral cause were special haha:D

joey