Mustang mileage

chief44

Mar 17, 2002
Western PA
Hey guys and gals, I vwas just wondering, what kind of mileage do you all have on your stangs. Mine has 204,000 miles on it and still runs as good as the day I bought it. Just curious. My Dad is a blue oval hater, but he always sings the praises of my mustang. This is my 3rd gt.

• Sponsors (?)

137K- My 95 was mothballed under a car cover for 9 months. Changed the oil and it started up 1st time. I have beat the living hell out of this car and it refuses to die. The 302 is one tough motor.

blk9450 said:
my odometer says 2 miles i think.
the one i bought it with was at 120k when it broke, so when i dropped the fresh motor in, i made the odometer read 0 again on the new cluster.

I would like to do this when i drop the fresh motor in next year, what did u have to do? Is it hard to change the numbers?

nmcgrawj said:
I would like to do this when i drop the fresh motor in next year, what did u have to do? Is it hard to change the numbers?
its illegal for you do do it. when i title it i am going to put "not actual milage" so motor vehicle wont give me ****. basically you take out the cluster, take out the odometer, and play around with it till you figure it out, its easy, start in the 1s digit and work towards the 100,000 digit. otherwise everytime you change a number, the number to the left changes too. you would be working against what you already did. its kinda like a puzzle.

blk9450 said:
its illegal for you do do it. when i title it i am going to put "not actual milage" so motor vehicle wont give me ****. basically you take out the cluster, take out the odometer, and play around with it till you figure it out, its easy, start in the 1s digit and work towards the 100,000 digit. otherwise everytime you change a number, the number to the left changes too. you would be working against what you already did. its kinda like a puzzle.

It only comes into play when u sell it right?