MUSTANG Season....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
Yesterday afternoon on my way home from an appointment I was stopped in traffic next to a really nice looking '67 Shelby, the REAL deal, not a movie clone wanna be........:nice:
Today I saw a '67 vert cruising with it's top down!:nice::nice:
Not to mention my neighbor is out and about in his '68 GT, or the '67 coupe up the road (it's for sale!), that has just been re-done...........

All these nice 'stangs just make me want to go cruising in mine!!!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Wabbit season!

(btw, what color shelby? I know a few in Eastern LI, may be one of the Dupree boys if it was either Red, white, or green)
DUCK season!

The Shelby was blue with white stripes....I saw it in Port Jefferson.....

The '67 vert was red with a white top, and the '67 coupe that is for sale is a pale metallic lime green.........

I've actually seen at least 10 classic stangs just in the past couple of weeks. And today at the dollar store, I found a 1:64 die cast 67 fastback. It's not a coupe, but it was only $1 so I picked it up anyway.

And BTW,

WABBIT SEASON!

-Chelle

65stanger said:
Yesterday afternoon on my way home from an appointment I was stopped in traffic next to a really nice looking '67 Shelby, the REAL deal, not a movie clone wanna be

I dont think ANYONE has pulled up at a light next to one of those done to death , pesky movie clone wanna be,'s :rolleyes: I saw a pretty nice red 67 GT500 leaving a local classic car show. It was beautiful. I told the old guy that he should make her into Eleanor ... :rlaugh:
Heres a pic of it..

My buddy over at Ford calls me at least once a week tellin' me there's a car show down in one of the lots around World HQ, and tellin' me about this mint car and that mint car and this one that's for sale. His favorite thing to do, is to go stand by the driveway, and when they take off and get on the throttle, he'll hold his phone out so I can hear it...more so to rub it in since I'm stuck in the office! :mad:

btw - WABBIT SEASON!

Anybody remember this Ozzy Fudd classic:

I'm wabbit swayer
And a guitar pwayer
Got a nasty habbit
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!

Full lyrics HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.