Mustang Shops near Edwards AFB

• Sponsors (?)

No not yet...I've been to LA once, and Lancaster a couple of times. I like small towns so this is right down my alley. Schooners sucks a fat choad though....
I blew up my snake, so Im getting an 02,03 GT this weekend. Just trying to find the lucky shop that will get all my money:)

Shannon said:
Just saw you are In SA Town....Mustang Extreme was my 2nd home over there..Cool bunch of guys...
No kidding? I used to hang out there also when Gabe, Adrian, and Patrick worked there. His dad owned the body shop next door. I had a 2000 performance red GT at the time. Do I know you?

-Lawrence

Firemanz said:
No kidding? I used to hang out there also when Gabe, Adrian, and Patrick worked there. His dad owned the body shop next door. I had a 2000 performance red GT at the time. Do I know you?

-Lawrence

Shannon...I had the white 97 Cobra Vert. I bought whats his names NX Kit out of his Bullitt. I was under the impression you could run 150 shot and not have to back off timing if you ran straight 109... Wrong.... Atleast she ate about 12-15 bottles before she burped.

GoneMad96 said:
OH and Palmdale\littlerock is the closest track my old hang out! pretty nice track TONS of stangers out there! sorry for the 1000000000 posts

Whats does yours run??? I had my snake pulling 13.2@108 on motor and 11.99@124 on the bottle. Im hoping to get low 12's with all bolt ons and a 100 shot.