mustang stuff for sale.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic 96

Oct 16, 2008
ORL FLA
selling one set of factory headers off my 94 gt..anybody interested? also have one set of 24lb injectors and cobra ecm for sale,,,,got a set of 86 heads ported my automotive one machine shop..cost me 400 bucks then found out that they are not a performance head and would not do much to the car as far as hp..but i did buy 16 brand new fed mog valves that go with them..(the chambers are hsc style) i have had them for years now ,,,any reasonable offer ok.... t-10 4p for sale..(rebuilt) v6 mac h-pipe for sale new in box..(bought it for a 96 v6 car..used 87 e7 heads for sale,nitrous bottle and plate for sale (top gun plate w/selnoids) bottle is nos..lots of russell fittings and braided #10 and #8 line ..several used holley carbs and pieces,,two factory 94-95 upper and lower 5.0l intakes and injectors w/harness..one 5.0 austrailian steel crankshaft (cleveland mains and and rods with 4 in stroke,,(same as boss 302),,28oz bullet manual flywheel already machined for sale just lots of stuff just ask and i will tell ya,,(ps got a conversion set for 3/8 roller rockers for for heads (crane) and one new set of roller lifters also(crane),,,got to move soon and just new to sell everything...thanks for reading this tony email me if you are [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.