Mustang Vs. Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
mogs01gt said:
if you like to suck off the EVo so much, sell your car and go buy one.

Why don't you just mind your own buisness, I never involved anyone personally now did I? Oh, and by the way I hate the Evo, I just see it as a competetor in some senses, i'd never buy that pos. I love my 04 Mach.

• Sponsors (?)

Mach428 said:
But i think your forgeting AWD only kicks in when needed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Do you believe what you're saying? Both the STi and Evo have full-time AWD systems. If you don't believe me, look here and read what it says under "Lancer Evolution."

Mach428 said:
DBMSTNG, I can clearly see your one of those people who makes anyone out of the the Mustang community think negatively about our cars. You simply have no respect for any other vehical. Go to you local car club and do a stop light race with an Evo then tell me about it.

What's a "vehical?" If DBMSTNG does a stoplight race with 90% of the Evos out there, he will smoke them...he would smoke me and the majority of Evos out there probably can't even beat me. I don't think he's making anyone think negatively, he's just using the facts to prove you have no clue what you're talking about! The Cobra will need a lot more than only ~300 more pounds to reduce its nearly 120 hp advantage.

Sti I could really care less about your ricer knowlage. I believe DMBSTANG and I can both agree that an Evo has a def advantage off the line against a Cobra but I was WRONG in saying a Evo can keep up with a Cobra, it simply doesn't have the power needed which is something I now realize. I got my Info mixed up with the WRX Sti in Hot Rod Mag, which is more of chalenge. Sti, I really don't get whats so funny? Am I not allowed to argue with someone? wfta, we are refering to stock cars, not modded

Mach428 said:
You really don't know what your talking about, the Cobra has horrible traction issues, if someone in a evo launchecs at 6 grand, the right way, he has the potential to smoke an Cobra. I love mustangs but yea, an Evo is competition for a Cobra and its right near the price range.

You've done a good gob at making your self look like a pure
dumbass. All the smack you were talking now you want to back track.
I seen evos running 8.7-8.9s in the 1/8th. :shrug:
I could do that with DR's. And my car is rated at 290hp.
You have been :owned: in this thread.
But what do you expect from someone who would buy a
V6 Gold Edition :nonono:

Mach428 said:
Sti I could really care less about your ricer knowlage. I believe DMBSTANG and I can both agree that an Evo has a def advantage off the line against a Cobra but I was WRONG in saying a Evo can keep up with a Cobra, it simply doesn't have the power needed which is something I now realize. I got my Info mixed up with the WRX Sti in Hot Rod Mag, which is more of chalenge. Sti, I really don't get whats so funny? Am I not allowed to argue with someone? wfta, we are refering to stock cars, not modded

Ricer knowledge??? :notnice: I would hardly consider STi a "ricer". He knows what he is talking about from a little thing called experience.

I'm out, you people have serious issues if you still have a problem with my last couple of posts. I must have really struck a nerve here since you babies can't admit a Cobra would get owned in a short 0-60-0 run with an Evo. I take back everything i said and this is how i'm summing it up and I don't want to see you people quoteing all this Sh*^ from my other post and telling me "Oh Oh but you said this and that" Face it, your pride and Joy Cobra Gets owned at the short light races, "Below 1/8 mile" and at the 1/4 track its a diffrent story. I'm 19 and i'm tellin you people, grow up and stop tearing someone apart because they contributed information that was somewhat reasonable and valid. I admited my initial statement was wrong, now all of a sudden i'm being told I can't admit i was wrong? My opinion has to remain the same? wtf? And i'm sick of seeing this :owned: crap, sorry I won't feel owned by you people until I get a first hand experience myself, and that won't happen because as far as i'm concerned, the Cobra and the Evo are both Garbage for the amount of money they cost. Sorry DMBSTANG for the community coment, didn't mean to pick on you personally.

STi said:
He considers his 2000 V6 Gold edition a killer deal :D :rlaugh: :lol:

Yea, it was a good deal. At 16 all I could afford was a used 2000 with 17,000 miles to get to to and from work and school, got a problem with that? Do you also fail to see the Mach at the bottom of the Sig? Are you all blind?

mogs01gt said:
magazine racing is for ricers. :bang:
Oh all of a sudden your on the defensive after attacking me with 5 other people. This post has to come to an end because these are the only reasons you people have for me being wrong.

1. I am A moron because I own a Gold V6

2. I Disagree with the majority in this post

3. I changed my opinon

So far I am the only one here who has provided an un-biased factual information source to support my point, 0-60 stoplight race a Cobra will have a tough time with an Evo and I have proved that is fact. I don't want to see you people backing up your info with a link to another post or your buddies G-Tech, If someone wants to disprove me, give a a link from a reliable source. I was initially wrong, but I am sticking to my statement that 0-60 keyword for you people who want to quote me "0-60 stoplight race" an Evo will most likely beat a Cobra. Since non of you have posted facts from a reliable information source hence you have all been :owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.