Mustangs are canibalistic

And call me a sadistic cannibal but I would like to put a hurtin' on as many terminators and foxbodies as possible.

Cant wait till I can "put a hurtin" on terminators too!!!! Most Terminator owners out here in Cali are stuck up, arrogant, & wont even look twice at your car until u beat em!!!!

What kinda &'s are u puttin down now BTW, if u dont mind me asking?

• Sponsors (?)

The only cool stang drivers are the ones over 40.

true, and they're usually driving their 65-68, stock looking fox body or newer cobra. i'll usually compliment them and they'll say thanks, i've had it for 20yrs, i restored it myself, i really like it, blah blah, etc.

under 30 and it's usually some douche in a stock new edge with the windows down, the seat reclined, the requisite crooked hat and some linkin park cranked all the way looking at me like i'm a bum or it's a slammed mustang with the loudest exhaust ever dodging in and out of traffic trying to impress me with his mad tyte drivin' skillz

i've said it before and i'll say it again, mustang drivers really piss me off:notnice:

under 30 and it's usually some douche in a stock new edge with the windows down, the seat reclined, the requisite crooked hat and some linkin park cranked all the way looking at me like i'm a bum or it's a slammed mustang with the loudest exhaust ever dodging in and out of traffic trying to impress me with his mad tyte drivin' skillz

i've said it before and i'll say it again, mustang drivers really piss me off:notnice:

Damn, it sounds like your talkin about me, except my exhaust aint that loud, & I wouldnt be listening to Linkin Park!!! LOL:lol: JK!!!

same here, the other day a dude in a 99-04 body style revved at me when i was turning...i was like dude, common, your part of the clan, even though i would shut you down, we are bros....

i find that generally the stang guys in my area are pricks. aside from ones i know from a local site and a few random cool people, its usually douchebags who think their car is better than everyone elses.

usually the best encounters are from fox guys. oncoming traffic, we each spot eachother, give eachother "RPM salutes" as each of our exhaust passes near the others window, and we each look in the rear and exchange peace signs or w/e. ive yet to have that happen with a SN95 person i dont previously know. as far as the old schoolers, they give me smug looks and nary do anything else, i guess because of a body kit im instantly a domestic ricer to them, you know, because a body part that comes oem on a certain few roush cars being put on a GT is just abhorrently rice-tastic.

one day i pulled next to a GT500 (newer one) on the freeway and kinda chilled there, asshat looking 16 year old beaner mexican dude glared back at me after a few seconds and gave me the thumbs down and ripped off into the distance. what a douche****. made me feel better knowing once the cops raid his house for coke his car will be on the auction block and someone better might come and ****** it and not be a ****tard about it.

caught up with a older GT500e (e = eleanor clone) one night coming down to san diego, we hung out together on the freeway for a few minutes, but we got stuck in traffic and i couldnt get next to him again to see about taking pics (new school vs old school) so that was that.