Mustangs in In-Di-An-UH?

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
As the many summer stories are added to, my mom has moved to Evansville Indiana. (Everyone may remember me being in New Mexico last time.) We don't really get out of the house often, but when we do drive around, I watch the cars. Mom won't let me drive even tho I can... I've been deprived of driving for a month!!! So I pass the highway time by watching the cars, surprise surprise, a buhzillion of them are Mustangs... But non-impressive ones. A crap load of the new '06 model, a few GTs, an even bigger crap load of late '90s models, a few late '80s and ONE yellow 1969 in an Autozone parking lot at night.

Where are all the good ones hiding??? :shrug:

You guys should see how dirty mom's stang is! I'll sneak a few pics and post 'em up.

• Sponsors (?)

D - OMG!:eek: Your mother should be:chair: for allowing that poor, poor pony get so :fuss: dirty!

Not much progress on "sally" the last few days, I'm waiting on my new sandblaster (Wed. 8/23?) to "clean" her undercarraige.
Meantime I've been putzing around, making new brake and fuel lines, cleaning up the basement and driveway, etc., etc.........:nice:

So Danny-boy, do tell about your oil cooler explosion, a touch of the GBM flu perhaps?:scratch:

I'd love to drive her home and finish fixing her up, but I've only got 20 bucks and with how that thing is on gas, maybe I'll get to Indianapolis... :nonono: :Damnit:

Yes, cobrask8 exploded. Now the driveway smells like fresh step kitty litter I'm told.

HO-O-O-O-O-LEEEE CRAP!:eek:

I've had Larry (my '02 F150) for 8 months now. We've hauled horses, plowed through 4 operating rodeo arenas, and forded the mighty Colorado River (10 yards wide and 12" deep) twice; and he's never looked that bad! :nonono:

Cheapie - you gotta start building up a '75 Chebbie Caprice or '76 Plymouth Fury; convince your former "ol' battle-axe" that it represents the new era in musclecars; and then enter in custody negotiations - you get more time with Dee and keep that "ratty old Mustang" and she can have the "New Generation Bluesmobile".

How anybody - even a psychotic (or maybe schizophrenic or otherwise brain-fried) ex-wife - can let a CJ Stang get that grungey-looking is beyond the imagination :nonono: Anybody that would do that to a (is that a '69 FB??? :eek:) doesn't deserve to drive a salt-encrusted '72 Toyota Corolla!

No wonder New Mexico (even as Bleeding-Heart Liberal as it is) "didn't work out" for Dee's mother! People in my corner of the Sonora Desert have been known to simply disappear over treating a Pony (either a Ford Mustang or a real horse) in that manner.:mad: