Mustangs Northwest Roundup

• Sponsors (?)

wifesweetstang said:
Or the "work in process" :D :D

I guess most of the wranglers are staying at the days Inn( stayed there last year), they(hotel) will provide hoses to wash cars if needed. We will be there for the entire time( trails... etc)
So what day are you going up? peace

john :p

wifesweetstang said:
Or the "work in process" :D :D

I guess most of the wranglers are staying at the days Inn( stayed there last year), they(hotel) will provide hoses to wash cars if needed. We will be there for the entire time( trails... etc)
At Landmark Sunday, I was told the hotel is filling up. So, don't wait too long to make reservations.

Hay AJC-05GT the 15th of July is the Pony Trails and the 17th of July is the Big event with 1,400 plus stangs, the 16th is the MCA judged show,much smaller.Don't forget the Ride-N-Drive on the 14th. Road racing, yahoo.

I'll be at the People's Choice Show and the Open Track day.
I'll run my car for the track day if I still have it by then.
Even if you don't want to run your car on the track, its worth coming out and watching. If you lucky you can bum a ride with some one.

MTMMAN said:
I'll be at the People's Choice Show and the Open Track day.
I'll run my car for the track day if I still have it by then.
Even if you don't want to run your car on the track, its worth coming out and watching. If you lucky you can bum a ride with some one.

Fellow Stangers - Cobra Dave here. Myself and 5 or 6 Wranglers (03SHKR) will be at the ride and drive on Thursday July 14th. We will be giving rides :banana: to as many people as we can. No car will go without a passenger. Look me up,
2001 Cobra (liscense plate - LZR RED) and I will give you a ride (131 mph on front straight last year) or hook you up with a ride. This is the most fun I have ever had in my life. Be there or miss out. Cobra Dave

I will sign up for the show, even though the car does not look that great...and the motor is still in pieces in the garage.

I hope I can get it running soon.

I went on the cruise last year and have gone to the show since I bought the stang in '96. I really want to be in the show. Even though the car is ugly from the outside.

It's whats on the inside that counts.

Russ, Has the ride-n-drive day been finalized? I sent in my application and money about three weeks ago and have not heard anything back yet. Sent a couple of emails through the club's website and nothing. Any guesses as to what is happening?