Mustangs protecting the streets of Hawaii!

02GTdroptop said:
I'd know that color anywhere, it's Laser Red just like mine.

Being said, it sure doesn't look like a real Mach 1 now that I've looked at it several times. Spoiler, brakes, color, badging... It all looks funny. Looks like a shakered, spoilered, grill delete'd GT.

What's wrong with the badging? That circular side badge is standard on all 2004 Mustangs, excluding the Cobra. It's the 40th anniversary badge.

• Sponsors (?)

Henceforward said:
Laser Red was not a 2004 35th Mach-1 Color... It was a 35th GT color.

This car is throwing me off...

The rear spoiler is not black. There is no black hood stripe. And the Gas cap is not stock.

But the C pillars are Mach1 correct...

Tailpipes are odd however, why not keep the stock Mach1 pipes?

Need more info on the car.

:shrug:
Trust me, its a real mach. It was parked behind me at district court 1 day. He painted it and covered the stripes cause he didnt like them. He has a aftermkt cat back and since upgraded to black chrome mach 1 wheels. Hes a sgt too.

Stang|ess said:
there are a billion GTs, ab 03 Cobra, a Marauder, G35, and Altimas cop cars. They are personal vehicles, and the C&C pay for a portion of the vehicle, but there are regulations as to which vehicle you can choose.

off the top of my head, they have to be a minimum of 6 cylinders, and they have to be able to get the lightbar on your hood. for some reason, they can't get it on the 05+ stangs, but they're working on the chargers.
They run 05GT police cars in Lancaster, TX in South Dallas County. They don't have that goofy-looking light attached up top either. They are factory & supersweet. Next time I'm up there, I'll take pics & post them up here.