Mustangs Unlimited NW Roundup 2008

Dano78

Founding Member
Nov 1, 1999
Vancouver, WA
Not a 1/2 bad showing at the meet this year. Lance wanted to meet up at the meet and I thought that would be cool, since we've never met face to face. I missed a little meet and greet a few years back of the WA/OR bunch.
I got there a bit late and saw that a few cars had already left and were headed out the door. I had the kids with me and the daughter had just woken from her nap. We walked around for a bit and I spotted a II amoungst the sea of Late model stangs. As i walked over to it there was anotehr guy pushing a stroller twards the II aswell. Come to find out it was Lance! Mind you I've never seen the guy before and wasn't sure exactly when he was gonna be there. Pretty cool huh?:nice: Anyways, we talked for quite a while, swapped stories and all that stuff. Lance is definately a cool dude. Will have to get together sometime and look over our IIs and what not.

Here's a few pics of the II. Lance, i can't remember what year he said it was. I keep thinking '78 but I can't remember for sure. Do you remeber? his name I believe was Chuck. Really nice guy.

View attachment 308802

View attachment 308803
That's Chuck's boy, Chuck, and Lance (Steel Steeds) looking over the car.

View attachment 308804

View attachment 308805

View attachment 308806

After a lengthy B.S. session, he spilled way too many beans to keep the hood shut on that thing. Finally after a little persuasion, we got him to open the lid.
View attachment 308807

View attachment 308808

All in all an pretty nice car. He happens to live a little north of Longview, WA so if anybody is out that way, keep an eye out for it. he says he drives it all over the place. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, his name was Chuck. Tall dude! He didn't say what year it was (that I heard), but if the door panels are original, it has to be a '75-'77. I looked for the VIN, but he had a card on the dash covering it up...

Really nice to finally meet you Dano! You're just as cool in person as you are on the boards! I'll keep you posted on the King's progress, and we'll get together.