mustangsteve's 13" cobra brake lit is out and cheap

• Sponsors (?)

its a pretty reasonable price. They sell 13" upgrade kits for SN95+ brakes for $400. MS's kit uses all the same parts as that kit + his custom bracket, although many may need to buy his hub too. Either way id be interested to see more pics and information...

Awesome, i saw his post on another forum and was salivating over the thought of those big rotors for us later model guys. Looks like they are coming soon i cant wait.

Just curious here, but I paid $1045 for my BAER front 13" track kit for my '65. It includes, brackets, cross drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, pads, hardware, soft braided hoses, all front hard lines, master cylinder, GREAT INSTRUCTIONS, and adjustable prop valve.
How much will mustangsteves kit cost if you add drilled/slotted rotors and all the above equip I got with my kit ?? Just food for thought....

Wow! Very cool. :nice:

FWIW, I met Steve when I picked up my clutch cable/roller bearing/power brake conversion stuff from his house. Very nice guy, and he has a pretty cool little operation of creative retro-fit engineering.

I'll have to seriously consider this upgrade. It'd be a huge step up from the old Granada swap I've been running for years. Luckily, Steve probably has some spare spindles lying around, because I have no clue where mine went in 1996. :D

damannhw said:
Just curious here, but I paid $1045 for my BAER front 13" track kit for my '65. It includes, brackets, cross drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, pads, hardware, soft braided hoses, all front hard lines, master cylinder, GREAT INSTRUCTIONS, and adjustable prop valve.
How much will mustangsteves kit cost if you add drilled/slotted rotors and all the above equip I got with my kit ?? Just food for thought....

upgrade prices are listed at the bottom of the auction.