My 05 is here!

66StangFastback said:
Black rims on that silver one look sweeet. But Id have to go with black on black if you get the chance blake, some black rims on that would look amazing.

Nah, not my taste. I like black wheels on silver cars (contrast), but black wheels on black cars is just too much for me. I'll be keeping the Bullitt style wheels for quite a while I think. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Hey nice car. I have a black one as well with no spoiler. Would like to see a pic of those break calipers, I have been thinking of doing that as well. Oh ya, get the windows tinted, that car looks great with tinted windows.

great to hear!!!
I'm glad there a few classic guys giving their seal of approval.
Maybe you got a factory freak, feeling that fast when the motor is green. I bet you can't wait until she has a few miles under her belt to let her rip.

65 A Code said:
Oh ya, get the windows tinted, that car looks great with tinted windows.

:stupid: I saw a Black GT with the Bullitt wheels and dark tinted windows in a showroom a couple days ago. It looked awesome.

I've been trying to talk my wife into one. We considered a convertible but the vert just doesn't float my boat.

Supposedly these are THE best Mustang convertibles to get. From the reviews I've read the weight doesn't hurt the performance except for handling. Car and Driver actually got a better 1/4 ET from the convertible than the two coupes they've had.

65 A Code said:
Hey nice car. I have a black one as well with no spoiler. Would like to see a pic of those break calipers, I have been thinking of doing that as well. Oh ya, get the windows tinted, that car looks great with tinted windows.

Great lookin' car ya got there. :nice:

I'm still not too sure about the tint. Between the stories I've heard about the tint scratching on these new cars, and the fact that I really don't want to hide the red interior, I'm not sure I'm gonna tint it. Plus, I park under covered parking 90% of the time anyway, so I'm not too worried about it. Looks fantastic on yours though.

Hey thanks. I have not had any issues with my tint so far. Its been on about 2 months and no scratching. I had to have it, I drive east in the morning with the sun in my face for 30 miles and west going home, and the sun was always where the visors can not reach.

how about some pics of those calipers? ;)